Intended Audience: Educators, MiRegistry Members
Customers who attempt to access the Professional Learning Portal (PLP) while outside of the United States may encounter an error message such as “The requested URL was rejected.” When the error is shown, access cannot be granted to this site without engaging Michigan Virtual support technicians. The process below describes how to report the error and gain temporary access to the PLP during your stay.
- First, contact Submit a Ticket to our Customer Care Center.
- Next, provide the information below:
- Name: (This is the first and last name of the person attempting to access the PLP)
- Course Name(s): (This is the course title)
- Country: (This is the country the person is located in while attempting to access the PLP)
- City: (This is the city the person is located in while attempting to access the PLP)
- Dates of Stay: (This is the dates the person will be residing in the country/city)
- Contact Information: (This is the phone number(s) the person can be reached)
- Support ID: (This is the load balancer support ID mentioned in the error message. It will start with “Your Support ID” followed by a large string of numbers)
- At this point, the information obtained above will then be sent to support technicians who will provide temporary access to the PLP.
Note: If the support ID cannot be located by the technician, he or she will call to further troubleshoot the error message.
- Finally, the support ticket will be updated and an email will be sent to indicate that the proper permission to access the PLP has been granted.