Mentors and affiliation users can find Brightspace course content easily from the homepage. You can use the process outlined below to review course announcements, course outlines and much more.
- First, login to the Brightspace LMS from the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of the landing page until you get to the My Courses widget and then tap to open the appropriate the class tile.
- At this point, review the contents within this course:
- Announcements – Read instructor messages containing course information and important updates.
- Course Quick Access – Locate instructions for students on how to begin the course, find assignments, the course syllabus, how to get help, policies and more.
- Teacher Feed – Review the unique “feed” or “stream” of information used by instructors to engage with students.
- Instructor Info – Find the instructor contact details and additional information using this widget.