Intended Audience: Affiliation Users
The Student Grades dashboard offers two gradebook views. The top report (GR - A - Progress Checks Only) concentrates on cumulative progress checks, while the bottom report (GR - A - Gradebook Report) offers detailed gradebooks for each student.
- First, tap Data and Insights from the Brightspace Navbar and then select Insights Portal.
- Next, tap Insights Report Builder at the bottom of the Insights Portal page.
- At this point, a new tab will open. To view the dashboard, open the menu at the top left of the page, expand "Affiliation Dashboards" and then select Student Grades.
Users can refine the results shown on the Student Progress dashboard by applying filters. To use these filters, simply click the + button (located next to the Filter Views button) in the top menu bar. After selecting a filter, users can choose the specific criteria, and then click the Apply button. If needed, users can clear all applied filters at any time by clicking the Filter Views dropdown and selecting None.
- Users can utilize the GR - A - Term, GR - A - Course, and GR - A - Student cards as filters to refine the results in the "GR - A -Progress Checks Only" and "GR - A - Gradebook Report" cards. After selecting a dropdown, check one or more relevant options, and then click the Apply button. The results will then be automatically displayed in the "GR - A -Progress Checks Only" and "GR - A - Gradebook Report" cards.
- GR - A -Progress Checks Only
This card showcases student names, course names, progress checks and current scores, earned points/possible points, and percentages based on applied filters. To view this information in a separate screen, click on the card title.
- GR - A - Gradebook Report
This card provides further information about the particular graded items, including their status (graded or not attempted), as well as the timestamps for the last posting, submission, and last update. To view this information in a separate screen, click on the card title.
- Users who wish to share or export this information should consult the Insights Report Builder - Share or Export article for guidance.
- For further details on managing the Insights Dashboard, including the process of adding cards to your favorites, please consult the Insights Report Builder - Manage Dashboards article.