Intended Audience: Students
This article will explain the process for students to review their progress on Discussion Boards using the Discussion Progress page. This page allows students to view topics, points earned, and feedback provided by their instructor.
- Start by accessing your course from the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
- Then click on My Progress in the menu bar to access the Progress Summary page.
- Next, lick on Discussions in the left-hand menu.
- At the top of the page, you can see the number of posts read, threads created, and replies posted. To view more details about each discussion board topic, click on the number of topics listed in the Class Discussion Board table. This will display the linked topic name along with the interaction counts for the discussion board, as well as the points earned out of the points possible.
- Now click on the linked Discussion Board title to view its details.
- Next, click to expand the Details button to view the feedback given by the instructor.
- Lastly, click on the linked posts. The date and time stamp will be displayed for each post.