Locate details for class Discussion Boards by student using the Discussion Progress view.
- First, follow the View Progress Summary process. This will allow you to see the applicable menu option described below.
- Then tap Discussions from the left menu.
- Now, notice at the top of the page the count of posts read, threads created and replies posted by this student are visible. To view more details about the each discussion board topic, tap the # Topics in the Class Discussion Board table.
- As a result, the linked topic name will appear with the interaction counts for this Discussion board as well as the points earned out of the points possible.
- Tap the linked Discussion Board title to view the Discussion Board details.
- Expand Details to view Feedback to the student from the Instructor.
- Tap the linked posts the student replied to. Note the date and time stamp as shown below.