Intended Audience: Mentors
To access their course(s), students are required to pass the Student Orientation to Online Learning course quiz with a score of 100% and retake it if necessary. Mentors have the ability to verify completion status of this course. To check the course status, follow the steps outlined below. Additionally, students can refer to the View Progress in Student Orientation to Online Learning Course article for further guidance.
- First, from the Student Learning Portal (SLP) tap Go to Courses from the left navigation menu.
- Then tap the appropriate Brightspace LMS icon in the "Go to Courses" column.
- Next, locate the student and then tap the View User Progress (chart with arrow pointing upward) icon to the far right of their name.
- At this point the Progress Summary page will appear, scroll down the left menu and then locate and tap the “Student Orientation to Online Learning Course” option.
- Next, tap Quizzes to view the number of attempts and scores for each attempt of the quiz.
Note: The student MUST receive a 100% on the quiz to allow them access to their other course content.