Mentors can verify the completion status of the Student Orientation to Online Learning course. Each student must pass this introductory course with 100% on all quizzes and if necessary, retake until this score is achieved. Follow the steps below to view the status of this course.
Students can also follow the View Progress in Student Orientation to Online Learning Course article.
- First, from the Student Learning Portal (SLP) tap Go to LMS from the left navigation menu.
- Then tap the Brightspace LS icon in the "Go to LMS" column.
- Next, locate the student and then tap the View User Progress (chart with arrow pointing upward) icon to the far right of their name.
- At this point the Progress Summary page will appear, scroll down the left menu and then locate and tap the “Student Orientation to Online Learning Course” option.
- Next, tap Quizzes to view the number of attempts and scores for each quiz.
Note: The student MUST receive a 5/5 on each quiz to allow them access to their other course content.