Intended Audience: Guardians, Affiliation Users
While the course cost usually covers most of the materials required, certain courses, such as English Language Arts, may necessitate novels or other supplementary materials. The following procedure outlines how to identify any extra expenses associated with the course.
- Begin by searching the Michigan Virtual student Course Catalog.
- Use the filters on the left-hand side to narrow your search results and display courses that match your interests.
- Once you have located the desired course, click on the course title.
- From there, click on the View Syllabus button.
- A new window will open displaying the course details. Scroll down the page to find the "Additional Costs" section.