Much like quizzes, students are able to view assignment progress. This article describes how to review each course assignment submitted by the student, points earned and teacher feedback received.
- First, follow the View Progress Summary process. This will allow you to see the applicable menu option described below.
- Then tap Assignments from the left menu.
- Now, notice at the top of the page the count of submissions, late submissions and submissions awaiting grades for this student are visible. A list of assignments is shown with the score (points earned/points possible) if graded.
- At this point, tap Details on any of the assignments to view instructor feedback and/or the file(s) submitted for this assignment.
- Finally, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the Load More button to view additional assignments.