Intended Audience: Students
Brightspace Learning Management System (LMS) allows students to view their grades for assignments and tests. The Grades page displays individual grades as well as the evaluation formula used to calculate the grade. Depending on the course setup, students may also view feedback from their instructor and overall class performance statistics.
- First, click on Course Tools and select Grades from the Navbar.
- Next, check the Overall Score and Grade. The grade and percentage displayed is the overall grade you would receive if you completed the course today, and not just the grade for the assignments you have finished.
- Now, look at the Grade Item column to see your grades for each unit activity. Keep in mind that grades may not be available right away. If you want, you can sign up for email or text notifications when new or updated grades are posted.
- To see feedback for quizzes, assignments, and discussions, check the Comments and Assessments column. If available, you can view the rubric used to grade your work by clicking on View Graded Rubric.
- To view comments or feedback on your work, click on View Inline Feedback.