Students are able to view grades earned on assignments and tests within the Brightspace Learning Management System (LMS). Individual grades as well as formulas used to evaluate submissions are shown within the Grades page. Depending on how they are setup, students may also be able to view feedback from your instructor and/or the overall class performance statistics. Students will follow the steps outlined below to access their grades.
- First, select Grades from the Navbar.
- Now, review the Current Grade Percentage. This grade is the grade you would receive if you finished the course today. This is not the grade you have for only the assignments you have completed.
- Next, view the “Grade Item” column which contains the activities by unit.
Note: Grades are not posted immediately. If you choose, you can sign up to receive immediate text or email notifications when a grade item is released or updated.
- Then view feedback for quizzes, assignments and/or discussions by looking in the “Comments and Assessments” column.
- Finally, if you choose, you can view feedback on the assessment.
- To view the rubric used to grade your activity. Simply tap the “View Graded Rubric” link located in the “Comments and Assessments” column.
- To view comments or feedback, tap “View Inline Feedback”.