Intended Audience: Shared Time Program Educators, Educators with Districts offering GRE Choice
Shared Time Program learners and learners whose districts offer a GRE (Group Registration and Enrollment) Choice may access the Professional Learning Portal (PLP) to view and sign up for approved courses. This article provides guidance on registering for authorized courses after logging into the PLP.
- First, select Register for Course on the left navigation menu.
- Next, tap the Affiliation Approval Status drop-down and choose "Approved Courses". This action applies a filter, displaying only the courses that have been approved by a coordinator and are eligible for Professional Development (PD) credit.
Note: The Affiliation Approval Status drop-down will only be displayed for Shared Time Program learners and learners whose districts offer a GRE (Group Registration and Enrollment) Choice.
- Then select the course(s) you wish to enroll in by clicking the Register button. Upon selection, the button will change to "Added to Cart."
- After selecting the course(s), tap the "Proceed to Checkout" link in the upper right corner of the page.
- The selected courses will appear in the Course Confirmation page. Review transaction details and confirm the course(s) listed in the table. The top of the table displays the Total Due Today as well as your PD credit balance. If you selected a course not approved by your coordinator or spent your PD credit, you will be responsible for the remaining balance. An area will appear to provide your credit card information if this is the case.
- Finally, tap the Confirm button to complete the checkout process. Your transaction will be processed and the courses will appear in your Dashboard.