A Mentor or Affiliation User can determine which Learning Management System (LMS) a student uses and how to access that system to view their progress. This article describes how to locate this information and access the appropriate course platform.
- First, determine which LMS platform(s) the student is accessing to take their course.
- Begin by logging into the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
- Next, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar.
- Then select the linked name of the student you would like to view progress for.
- As a result, the Basic Information page will be displayed. Locate the LMSIDs area to find the table containing a list of Learning Management System(s) being utilized by this student.
- Next, open the Learning Management System to view student progress. To view progress in Brightspace, follow the steps outlined below:
- Start by tapping the MySLP tab in the top menu bar.
- Then select Go to LMS from the left menu.
- At this point, you will need to tap the appropriate icon to the left of Brightspace LS.
- As a result, Brightspace will open. Scroll down the My Students widget to view a list of students you are mentoring.
- Next, locate the student and then expand Student Summary.
- Finally, tap the course name to view Progress Summary which includes: