Intended Audience: District Users, Vendors
This process explains how district users and vendors can share course syllabi information by importing a syllabus from an existing course in Michigan's Online Course Catalog.
- To start, select Courses from the top menu.
- Next, use the drop-downs to filter your results and click the Search button to display a table of courses below.
- At this point, locate the course you wish to edit and click the Edit button to its left.
- Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and check the Allow Entities To Import checkbox.
- Finally, to save the changes, click the Save button.