Michigan’s Online Course Catalog can be utilized to search course titles available to students enrolled in a Michigan public local district or public school academy. Schools, guardians and students can follow the steps below to browse for those courses by subject.
- First, access Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Next, locate the Browse By Course Subject section (lower middle) on the homepage.
- Then tap the linked subject of interest to view all offered courses.
- As a result, the Search Results page will be shown.
- At this point, tap the Course Title of interest to expand general course details.
Note: Courses that display “District Only” text to the right of the course name are only available to students enrolled in this school district.
Finally, tap the View Details button to locate additional information for this course.