This article pertains to courses taught by a local teacher as part of a collaborative partnership.
In most courses, there are midterm and final exams that are password protected. To determine which quizzes have passwords and locate the password, follow the steps below.
- First, from your Brightspace course, tap the Quizzes tab.
- Next, scroll through the quizzes to determine which ones are password protected.
Note: Quizzes that have a password will display a key icon next to the title.
- Then click the drop-down menu next to the quiz name and then choose Edit.
- Next, tap the Restrictions tab.
- Then scroll down to "Optional Advanced Restrictions" and tap the triangle to expand the section. At this point, the password will display.
Note: If there is no password and you would like to add one, enter it in the password box and then click Save and Close.