Intended Audience: Collaborative Instructors
This article pertains to courses taught by local teachers as part of a collaborative partnership.
Michigan Virtual offers some courses with content from different vendors. These courses may be set up differently from those created by Michigan Virtual. In vendor courses, assignment instructions are often found within the lessons rather than in the actual assignment in Brightspace. To locate the assignment instructions for vendor courses, follow the steps below.
- First, access your course in Brightspace and navigate to the Lessons page.
- Next, expand the unit or module folder that contains the assignment you are looking for.
- Then locate the lesson that corresponds to the assignment.
Note: Corresponding lessons and assignments will have the same numbering as shown in the example below.
- Next, open the lesson by clicking on its title.
- Finally, navigate to the last page of the lesson. This page will contain the assignment instructions as well as the grading rubric, if applicable.