Intended Audience: Collaborative Instructors
This article pertains to courses taught by local teachers as part of a collaborative partnership.
This page describes how a collaborative instructor will finalize grades in Brightspace to update a student's final grade in the Student Learning Portal (SLP). It’s important for instructors to follow the steps outlined below at the end of each term to ensure accurate reporting on student completions.
- First, tap the Grades tab in the top menu bar within a course.
- Next, scroll to the right to locate the "Completed" column to select the drop-down menu and then choose Enter Grades.
- From the "Grade Item: Completed" page, instructors can finalize grades for all students by selecting the check all box at the top right corner of the table or for a few students by placing a checkmark next to specific students.
- Once you have selected the students, enter the number "1" in the Grade column, tap Save and Close to finalize grades.
- As a result, the student's final grades will be updated in the Student Learning Portal.