Intended Audience: Collaborative Instructors
This article pertains to courses taught by local teachers as part of a collaborative partnership.
Card Options are available for the dashboards in the Insights Report Builder, providing additional information and allowing Collaborative Instructors to save, send, and/or share displayed information. This article explains how to use Card Options to email, print, and/or export the information.
- First, select the Card options icon (wrench that appears when hovering over card) and then select Send / Export.
- Next, select the desired method for distributing the card data.
- Email. Choose this option to select yourself or other users to email this card information.
- Print. Select this option to print a hard copy of the card information.
- Excel. Tap this option to export the data from this card to a Microsoft Excel file in XLSX format.
- CSV. Tap this option to export the data from this card to a Microsoft Excel file in CSV format.
- PowerPoint. Select this option to view this information in Microsoft PowerPoint.