Intended Audience: Collaborative Instructors
This article pertains to courses taught by local teachers as part of a collaborative partnership.
You can send personalized progress reports to students through the Student Learning Portal (SLP) Enrollments page. This option allows you to sort students, choose from a list of comments, and modify a template to suit your needs. Follow the steps below to send a progress report through the SLP.
- First, navigate to the SLP Enrollments page.
- Next, use the search criteria to filter the students you want to send a progress report to. Some options for sorting include course, term, start/end date.
Note: Collaborative courses are denoted with (CP) after the course name.
- At this point, click Get Data.
- When the results appear in the table below, check the box next to each student that you want to send a progress report, select a comment if desired and then click Send.
- Now, choose a template, if desired, to modify or create a template of your own. You can use the preset variables to pull specific student data, including any comments you selected on the Enrollments page.
- Then click Update Sample to see an example of what the message will look like. Make adjustments, as necessary, to create the template you wish to send.
- Next, choose who you want to send the message to and check the appropriate boxes.
Note: Send also to Student’s Messages Inbox sends a copy of the message to their SLP Messages Inbox. By default, the message goes to the student’s email address that is on file with their account. If this box is checked, the message will be sent via email and to the SLP Messages Inbox.
- Finally, tap the Send button to deliver the progress reports.