Intended Audience: Collaborative Instructors
This article pertains to courses taught by local teachers as part of a collaborative partnership.
Collaborative instructors can access the Grade Reports Dashboard to obtain more detailed grade information about their students, including assignment names, points earned, and whether an assignment has been graded or not. In this article, we'll explain how to locate the dashboard, filter its results, and make the most of its interactive features.
- First, tap Data and Insights from the Brightspace Navbar and then select Insights Portal.
- Next, tap Insights Report Builder at the bottom of the Insights Portal page.
- At this point, a new tab will open. To view the dashboard, open the menu at the top left of the page, expand Instructor Dashboards - CI and then select Grade Reports. As a result, the unfiltered Grade Reports dashboard will be shown.
- Next, filter by term (PR - C - Semester Filter B), course (PR - C - Course Filter B), or student (PR - C - Enrolled Students Filter B) by selecting the relevant option from the dropdown menu and checking the box next to the desired item. Then, click the Apply button to refresh the dashboard and view only the selected information. The results will appear in the "PR - C - Full Gradebooks - Simplified" and "PR - C - Full Gradebooks - Detailed" cards at the bottom of the page.
- Interact with the Gradebook Reports cards. Selecting a column item from each row in the Simplified card will filter results within the Detailed card. Examples have been provided below.
- First, locate the PR - C - Full Gradebooks - Simplified card.
- Next, tap the item within the "GradeItemName" column to view the full details within the PR - C - Full Gradebooks - Detailed card.
- Now, tap the item within "PointsEarned" or "MaxPoints" to filter by these point values. View results within the PR - C - Full Gradebooks - Detailed card.