Intended Audience: Students
This article explains how to disable pop-up blocking in the Chrome browser to launch courses from the Active Courses widget on the Student Learning Portal (SLP) dashboard. Students may have experienced issues when selecting the course name on the dashboard due to pop-up blocking. Follow the steps outlined below to disable pop-up blocking and launch the course successfully.
- First, copy and then paste the following text into the Chrome address bar:
- Next, locate the Allow section and then tap the Add button.
- As a result, the Add a site pop-up window will appear. Copy and paste the following text in the Site field:
- To apply change, tap the Add button.
- Finally, close all Chrome browser windows and attempt to access the course again.
Note: If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our Customer Care Center.