Intended Audience: Affiliation Users
Are you looking to export a list of active students from the Student Learning Portal (SLP)? The SLP stores data that can be exported and used for enrollment and reporting purposes. As an affiliation user, you may need to generate a list of active users associated with your school. This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to locate and create a spreadsheet containing this information.
- First, select the Affiliations tab in the top menu bar.
- Then tap Search without populating the Filter field.
- Next, tap the linked school in the “Name” column.
- Then choose Students from the left navigation menu. At this point, a grid will appear on the page displaying students associated with the selected school.
- Next, select Export to Excel in the upper right corner of the page to download a copy of the list.
- Finally, the information in the Users section will be exported to an Microsoft Excel worksheet.