Intended Audience: Affiliation Users
The Student Learning Portal (SLP) stores data that can be exported and utilized for enrollment and/or reporting purposes. An affiliation user may need to generate a list of active users associated with their school. This article describes how to locate and create a spreadsheet containing this information.
- First, select the Affiliations tab in the top menu bar.
- Then tap Search without populating the Filter field.
- Next, tap the linked school in the “Name” column.
- Then choose Students from the left navigation menu. At this point, a grid will appear on the page displaying students associated with the selected school.
- Next, select Export to Excel in the upper right corner of the page to download a copy of the list.
- Finally, the information in the Users section will be exported to an Microsoft Excel worksheet.