Intended Audience: Affiliation Users
The Student Learning Portal (SLP) allows affiliation users to associate or disassociate multiple students with a mentor. This process outlines the steps to bulk disassociate mentors from students within your affiliation.
- First, tap Affiliations from the top menu bar.
- Then tap the Search button to display your affiliations.
- Now tap the appropriate affiliation in the "Name" column.
- Proceed to the left menu and click on Manage Mentor Associations. To remove a mentor from multiple students, enter the mentor's email address in the yellow Name/Email/Login/Phone field and click Get Data. Do not type in the white search box located above the table, as it will result in deleting all mentors from all students in the school.
- To select the students for association removal, check the boxes next to the corresponding names in the Student column. Please note that users can only view or select up to 25 associations at a time. It is advisable for mentors or administrators to use column headers to sort the results. To sort the results alphabetically, simply click on a column header name such as User Name, Student ID, or Student.
- Then tap the Delete selected button at the bottom of the page.
- Next, when the prompt appears, tap the OK button to confirm and process this action. As a result, the association will be removed.