Affiliation Users can associate a mentor with a student for the purpose of ensuring success in a student’s online course. The process below outlines how to make the association in the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
- First, click the Students tab from the top menu bar.
- Next, select the linked name within the “Student” column for the student needing the mentor association.
- Then scroll to the “Actions” section and tap the Associate to Mentor option within the Actions section in the left navigation menu. At this point, any associated mentors will appear in the results grid.
- Continue to add a mentor by selecting the “Add new association” link at the top of the page.
- Afterward, choose the “MENTOR” option from the Role drop-down field.
- Then choose the mentor’s name from the User drop-down field.
- To finish, tap the Save button.