Intended Audience: Affiliation User
When a student graduates or leaves a school, his or her status may be updated to “Alumni” status within in the Student Learning Portal (SLP). Students should not be removed or deleted from the SLP as their course information may need to be retrieved in the future. This process describes how an affiliation user will change student status for multiple students at once.
For changes needed for a single student, see Change Single Student to Alumni Status.
- First, tap Students from the top menu bar.
- Next, select Bulk Status from the left navigation menu.
- Then use the filters to narrow search results and tap the Get Data button to reveal students.
For example: Use the Grade Level drop-down menu to select students in the 12th grade.
IMPORTANT: Students with current enrollments should not be updated to Alumni status. Using the "Currently Enrolled" filter may be helpful.
- At this point, select the students who will require a status change by placing a check mark in the box located to the left (Select column).
- Once all students have been selected, tap the Bulk Status button at the bottom of the page.
- As a result, a pop-up box will appear, use the Status drop-down to choose “ALUMNI” for students who graduated.
Note: At this time, “BLOCKED” status is only used for students who should to be prevented from registering for any course within the SLP.
- Next, to apply changes, tap the Save button.