Intended Audience: Collaborative Instructors
This article pertains to courses taught by local teachers as part of a collaborative partnership.
Teachers can export their grade book to have an archived copy that is accessible outside of the Brightspace Learning Management System. It is suggested that collaborative instructors follow the steps below for each of their courses once the term has ended and grades have been finalized.
- First, access your course in Brightspace.
- On the top navigation bar, tap Grades.
- On the Enter Grades page, click Export.
- In the Export Optionsarea, complete the following steps:
- Select the Key Field you want to use to identify users.
- In the Sort By drop-down list, select the sorting order of the fields that appear in the exported file.
- Select the Grade Values and User Details you want to export.
- In the Choose Grades to Export section, you can select or unselect any grade items you wish to include/exclude from the export.
- At the bottom of the page, click Export to CSV or Export to Excel. A pop-up window will appear. Click the file to download it.