Intended Audience: Affiliation Users
Before a Affiliation User can enroll a student in a course, he or she must have an account created in the Student Learning Portal (SLP). This process describes how a Affiliation User will add the account.
- First, select the Affiliations tab in the top menu bar.
Note: Not all users will have the ability to view the Affiliations tab. If you do not see this tab, please see your school's administrator/Affiliation User.
- Then tap the Search button without populating the field.
- Next, click the linked school in the “Name” column within the grid.
- Then, click the Add Users option from the left navigation menu and insert the user information using the empty fields.
- Start by typing the enroller’s Email, First Name, Last Name and Password as they are required fields.
- Next, choose the “AFFILIATION” option from the Role drop-down field.
- Then populate the optional fields Phone and Signature.
Note: By default the School and Affiliations fields will be grayed out as Super Affiliation Users are only able to create roles for their assigned affiliation.
- Finally, tap the Create button to apply changes and add the profile.