Intended Audience: Affiliation Users
In order for an Affiliation User to enroll a student in a course, they need to create an account for the student in the Student Learning Portal (SLP). This process explains how an existing Affiliation User can add an account in the SLP.
- First, select the Affiliations tab in the top menu bar.
Note: If you cannot see the Affiliations tab, contact your school's administrator or Affiliation User for assistance.
- Then tap the Search button without entering any information in the search field.
- Next, click the linked school in the “Name” column within the grid.
- Then, click the Add Users option from the left navigation menu and insert the user information using the empty fields.
- Start by typing the enroller’s Email, First Name, Last Name and Password as they are required fields.
- Next, choose the “AFFILIATION” option from the Role drop-down field.
- Then populate the optional fields Phone and Signature.
Note: The School and Affiliations fields will be grayed out by default as Affiliation Users are restricted to creating roles only for their assigned affiliation.
- Finally, tap the Create button to apply changes and add the profile.