Intended Audience: Affiliation User
Within the Student Learning Portal (SLP), a user affiliated with a school can link several students to a single mentor. The following steps outline this process, which can be undone using the Dissociate Multiple Students from a Mentor process if necessary.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar.
- Then select Bulk Association from the left navigation menu.
- Next, choose the school from the Affiliations drop-down menu.
- To view all students within your affiliation, tap the Get Data button. If you wish to refine your results, you can use the 18 unique fields to filter them before tapping the Get Data button.
- At this point, place a check in the box located in the “Select” column of the student rows. If all students in the results need to be associated with the one mentor, tap the Check All box at the top of the tabled results.
- When finished, tap the Bulk Association button at the bottom of the results table.
- As a result, a pop-up window will appear, choose “MENTOR” from the Role field and then choose the mentor to be associated with these students.
- Finally, tap the Save button to apply your associations.