Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
Current enrollments for a student can be located within the Student Learning Portal (SLP). This process describes how a mentor or affiliation user will locate details about courses a student is presently taking.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar. As a result, a list of active students will appear.
- Next, tap the linked name within the "Student" column. At this point, the student profile page will be displayed.
- Then scroll down to select Current Enrollments from the left navigation menu.
- Finally, a table containing the list of enrollments will be displayed.
- "Section", this column contains the course name, course number, and LMS ID (or Section ID).
- The date displayed within the "Start" column shows the first available date the student has access to his or her course.
- The date displayed within the "End" column shows the last available date the student has access to his or her course.
- The "Grade" column displays a scale bar based on the percentage of completion.
- "Assignments", this column will display the number of assignments completed of the total assignments in the class to complete.
- The instructor name will appear in the "Teacher" column as last name, first name.
- The number displayed within the "Last Activity" column is the number of days the student last accessed the course.