Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
Student Learning Portal (SLP) mentors and affiliation users have a dashboard that can be modified to create a customized view. Dashboards can contain one or more widgets which give an overview of the information needed the most. The steps outlined in this article will teach you how to customize the Dashboard.
- First, tap the Customize Dashboard (gear) icon, displayed on the right side of the page.
- As a result, a Customize Dashboard menu will appear which displays an option to restore the dashboard to default settings, add additional charts, save or cancel modifications.
- Next, proceed with one or more of the following actions:
- Select Reset Dashboard to restore the dashboard to its original default settings.
- To include more widgets, tap the Add Chart button. At this point, a new window will open, then continue by scrolling down the tabled list to locate the appropriate chart. Next, tap the line item containing the chart to display a preview of the widget. Proceed with adding the widget by tapping the Select Chart button.
- Reorder the widgets by using a pointing device, such as a mouse, to latch onto a widget and drag it to another location within the page. Set the widget location by releasing the latch.
- Resize a widget by using the Width drop-down menu. Then select the appropriate size of 100%, 66%, 50% or 33%.
- Widgets can be removed by tapping the “X” that appears in the top right corner of each widget.
- Finally, tap Save Changes to apply the changes above or chose Cancel Changes to exit the menu options without saving.