Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
This article explains the process for Student Learning Portal (SLP) mentors and affiliation users to personalize their dashboard with a customized view. Users can add one or more widgets to the dashboard to display the most relevant information. The following steps will guide you on how to customize your dashboard.
- First, tap the Customize Dashboard (gear) icon, displayed on the right side of the page.
- As a result, a Customize Dashboard menu will appear which displays an option to restore the dashboard to default settings, add additional charts, save or cancel modifications.
- Next, proceed with one or more of the following actions:
- Select Reset Dashboard to restore the dashboard to its original default settings.
- To include more widgets, tap the Add Chart button. At this point, a new window will open, then continue by scrolling down the tabled list to locate the appropriate chart. Next, tap the line item containing the chart to display a preview of the widget. Proceed with adding the widget by tapping the Select Chart button.
- Reorder the widgets by using a pointing device, such as a mouse, to latch onto a widget and drag it to another location within the page. Set the widget location by releasing the latch.
- Resize a widget by using the Width drop-down menu. Then select the appropriate size of 100%, 66%, 50% or 33%.
- Widgets can be removed by tapping the “X” that appears in the top right corner of each widget.
- Finally, tap Save Changes to apply the changes above or chose Cancel Changes to exit the menu options without saving.