Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
Accounts that include both Affiliation User and Mentor permissions will have the ability to toggle between roles to perform certain actions within the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
By default, the AFFILIATION option will be selected. This option allows users to create accounts (Student, Mentor, and Affiliation Users), Enroll Students into Courses, Drop Students from Courses, and many other actions. This article outlines how to change your role to view the different options available.
- First, tap the drop-down field located on the top right side of the page.
Note: If this is not available within your account, you do not have dual role permissions. If you believe you should have this ability, please request a dual role.
- Next, select the MENTOR role.
- As a result, the page will refresh allowing the user to:
- Show Messages Sent to Mentor, or
- View Students Mentor is Monitoring, or
- Perform Mentor Specific Actions
- Finally, return to the Affiliation User role by tapping the drop-down menu and then selecting AFFILIATION. At this point, the page will refresh again allowing the user to:
- View Account Information, or
- Create Accounts (Student, Mentor, and Affiliation Users), or
- Perform Super Affiliation User Capabilities