Intended Audience: Affiliation Users
Affiliation Users can access the Student Learning Portal (SLP) to locate their current enrollments or verify successful enrollments. The steps below provide guidance on how to locate these enrollments.
- First, tap the Affiliations tab in the top menu bar.
- Then tap the Search button without populating the field.
- Then select the appropriate linked school within the "Name" column.
- Next, tap the Current Enrollments option from the left navigation menu. At this point, the enrollments page will be displayed.
- Finally, search for the enrollment using the Search bar at the top of the table. Any item listed ensures a current and successful enrollment within the system.