Intended Audience: Affiliation Users
Affiliation users who are looking to locate current enrollments or verify that enrollments were successful can do so within the Student Learning Portal (SLP). This process outlines how to find those enrollments.
- First, tap the Affiliations tab in the top menu bar.
- Next, choose the school and then tap Search.
- Then select the appropriate linked school within the "Name" column.
- Next, tap the Current Enrollments option from the left navigation menu. At this point, the enrollments page will be displayed.
- Finally, search for the enrollment using the Search bar at the top of the table. Any item listed ensures a current and successful enrollment within the system.