Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
This process outlines how a mentor can use the Student Learning Portal (SLP) to locate an instructor's Personal Identification Code (PIC) number. Note that all school personnel are assigned a PIC number by the Michigan Department of Education.
- First, tap the Enrollments tab in the top menu bar.
- Then use the search the list of enrollments by selecting the appropriate options from the drop-down fields in the “Search criteria” section.
- Next, tap the Get Data button to display a list of enrollments matching your search results in a table below. The table contains nine columns and six of those can be adjusted to alter the information displayed.
- At this point, click the “Customize columns” link located above the results table on the right side of the page.
- Next, select “PIC” from one of the column drop-down fields and then tap the Save button to apply the column changes.
- Finally, the results table will update to reflect the columns selected, which will include the PIC information.