Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
Mentors and affiliation users in the Student Learning Portal (SLP) can access the Count Day and School Year Completions reports, which are the most commonly used reports.
- To generate the Count Day report, select the appropriate date for your school's count day and the report will list student names, courses, completed assignments, points possible, points earned, and the completion date of each assignment.
- The School Year Completion report will display all students who have completed their course, including their names, courses, instructors, terms, final grades, and completion dates.
In addition, there are reports available to display more information than what is shown on the Dashboard widgets. Reports pulled from the Reports tab can be downloaded, exported, and printed. This process outlines how to access these reports.
- First, tap the Reports on the top menu bar.
- Next, click the Run Report option from the left navigation menu.
- Then choose a report name from the Select a report drop-down field. Once selected, mentors or affiliation users can select the Report Details link to display information about the report.
- Finally, tap the Run Report button to display the report.