Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
A mentor or affiliation user may need to know who enrolled or dropped from a course and when. This process describes how to access the Student Logs in the Student Learning Portal (SLP) to obtain this information.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar to see students you can view.
- Next, click the linked name in the “Student” column.
- At this time, the Main Page will be displayed showing sectioned information pertaining to the student you have selected.
- Then select the Student Log option from the left navigation menu.
- As a result, the system records will be displayed in a table which will contain the timestamp, the user who performed the activity followed by the description of the activity.