Intended Audience: Collaborative Instructors
This article pertains to courses taught by local teachers as part of a collaborative partnership.
The Instructor Dashboard provides an overview of your courses. It will supply you with statistics as well as a list of students that are considered "In Progress" in the course. This dashboard will allow you to obtain details about your students by viewing the nested dashboards referenced in the Activity Heatmap, Learner Progress, and Grade Reports which individually will produce different sets of data with different purposes.
- First, tap Data and Insights from the Brightspace Navbar and then select Insights Portal.
- Next, tap Insights Report Builder at the bottom of the Insights Portal page.
- At this point, a new tab will open. To view the dashboard, open the menu at the top left of the page, tap Instructor Dashboards.
- As a result, an overview of your students, courses and current enrollments will be displayed.
- Filter by Active Courses
- First, tap the course title in the Name column of the PR - I - Students in Progress card.
- As a result, the students within the course will be highlighted and the cards at the top of the page will adjust to display the number of students (Learners) and current (In Progress) enrollments.