Intended Audience: Guardians
A guardian may need to change their password for security purposes. This process describes how to change their password for the Student Learning Portal (SLP). Password requirements are as follows:
- The password must have a minimum of 9 characters
- The password must be no more than 20 characters
- The password requires at least 1 lower case letter
- The password must contain at least 1 uppercase letter
- The password requires at least 1 number
Also, please note that passwords will expire every 180 days.
- First, login to the Student Learning Portal (SLP) using your current password.
- Next, tap Edit Account from the left navigation menu.
- Next, type your current password in the Old Password field.
- Then insert a password in the New Password field.
- Next, retype the new password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Finally, click the second Change Password button to apply the password change. You will then receive a message on the page indicating that your password has been reset successfully.