Intended Audience: Guardians
This process outlines the steps for a guardian to change their password in the Student Learning Portal (SLP) to enhance security. To comply with password requirements, the following must be met:
- The password should have a minimum of 9 characters.
- The password must not exceed 20 characters.
- The password should have at least 1 lowercase letter.
- The password must contain at least 1 uppercase letter.
- The password should have at least 1 number.
It is important to keep in mind that passwords will expire every 180 days for security reasons.
- First, login to the Student Learning Portal (SLP) using your current password.
- Next, tap Edit Account from the left navigation menu.
- Next, type your current password in the Old Password field.
- Then insert a password in the New Password field.
- Next, retype the new password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Finally, click the second Change Password button to apply the password change. You will then receive a message on the page indicating that your password has been reset successfully.