Intended Audience: Mentors
The Course Pacing Guides – Mentor widget appears on the mentor dashboard within the Student Learning Portal (SLP). This widget contains both Flex and Essential courses for active enrollments. This article provides mentors with information on how to view pacing guides for a students course as it pertains to their start and end dates.
- First, login to the Student Learning Portal (SLP) to access the Course Pacing Guides – Mentor widget on the dashboard.
Note: If the widget is missing, (a.) ensure that "Mentor" is selected if you have dual roles, and/or (b.) add the widget by customizing your dashboard.
- Next, tap the linked course title in the “Pacing Guide” column.
- As a result, a new tab will open showing the pacing guide for that course. The current week number will be highlighted and will display the assignments (graded or not) that will be due this week.
- At this point, tap each linked course week to view that weeks assignments or tap the Print all weeks button to print a copy of the suggested pacing guide.
- Finally, to exit, tap the “X” at the top of the page to close the tabbed window.