Intended Audience: Affiliation Users
This article provides instructions on how an affiliation user can update a student's profile in the Student Learning Portal (SLP). If a student has had a change in their contact information, academic information, or guardian information, the steps outlined below will assist in locating, editing, and applying these profile changes.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar.
- Then locate the students profile by selecting the linked name in the “Student” column.
- As a result, the student’s profile information will appear.
- Next, tap Edit Information on the left navigation menu.
- At this point, make the desired changes to the student’s profile.
Note: All fields highlighted in yellow are required to save. Fields that are grayed out cannot be modified.
- When finished, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap the Save button to apply all changes.
Note: If external files need to be attached to the student profile, see Add SAT Reports & HS Transcripts to a Student Account or Creating a Special Populations Record.