Intended Audience: Affiliation Users
Students who have had a change in their contact, academic, guardian or other information will need to have their Student Learning Portal (SLP) profile updated. This article describes how an affiliation user will locate, edit and apply these profile changes.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar.
- Then locate the students profile by selecting the linked name in the “Student” column.
- As a result, the student’s profile information will appear.
- Next, tap Edit Information on the left navigation menu.
- At this point, make the desired changes to the student’s profile.
Note: All fields highlighted in yellow are required to save. Fields that are grayed out cannot be modified.
- When finished, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap the Save button to apply all changes.
Note: If external files need to be attached to the student profile, see Add IEP/504 Documentation to Students Account and/or Add SAT Reports & HS Transcripts to a Student Account.