Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
To access the details of completed courses after a final grade has been posted, mentors and affiliation users can navigate to the Gradebook History page on the student profile. This process provides step-by-step instructions on how to locate a snapshot of this information within the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar to view students you can view.
- Next, click the linked name in the “Student” column.
- At this time, the Main Page will be displayed showing sectioned information pertaining to the student you have selected.
- Next, scroll down the left navigation menu within the Enrollments section and then select Gradebook History.
- As a result, a snapshot of the student’s completed courses will appear. To change the current gradebook, tap the course name tabs. To view and/or print the gradebook, click on the Generate PDF button. Please note that the Generate PDF option may not work if any pop-up blockers are enabled.