Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
When a student completes a course, their information is no longer visible within the Enrollments page of the Student Learning Portal (SLP). Mentors and Affiliation users may access the Reports page to obtain final scores for those completed courses. This page describes how to access the custom reports.
- First, tap the Reports tab within the top menu bar.
- At this point, tap Run Report on the left navigation menu bar.
- Next, choose the 21-22 School Year Completions report to view courses with a final grade for associated students during this school year.
- Now, tap the Run Report button. As a result, a table will appear.
- The first column, "Students" will contain the last and first name of the student separated by a comma.
- The second column, "Course" will display the course title.
- The third column, "Teacher" will show the last and first name of the instructor separated by a comma.
- The forth column, "Final Grade" will contain the grade percentage the student received.
- The fifth column, "Exit Date" will display the date the date the course became inaccessible to the student.
- Finally, this report can be printed or exported using the icons displayed at the top of the page.
- Tap Print Page to create a hard copy of the report.
- Tap Export Results to Excel to open and edit the report within a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.