Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
Once a student completes a course, their information will no longer be visible on the Enrollments page in the Student Learning Portal (SLP). However, mentors and affiliation users can still access the Reports page to obtain final scores for these completed courses. This article provides a guide on how to access custom reports.
- First, tap the Reports tab within the top menu bar.
- At this point, tap Run Report on the left navigation menu bar.
- Next, choose the 22-23 School Year Completions report to view courses with a final grade for associated students during this school year.
- To view the custom reports for completed courses, click on the Run Report" button. This will display a table with the following columns: "Students" which will contain the student's first and last name separated by a comma, "Course" which will display the course title, "Teacher" showing the instructor's first and last name separated by a comma, "Final Grade" indicating the percentage grade the student received, and "Exit Date" displaying the date when the student's access to the course ended.
- Finally, this report can be printed or exported using the icons displayed at the top of the page.
- Tap Print Page to create a hard copy of the report.
- Tap Export Results to Excel to open and edit the report within a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.