Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
The No Access widget on mentor dashboard will display students who have not logged into the Student Learning Portal (SLP) for the last 7 days. Identifying students who are not routinely accessing their course can fall behind. This process describes how to locate a list of those students as a mentor.
- First, tap MySLP from the top menu bar. By default, a Dashboard page containing notifications and widgets will be shown.
- Next, scroll down the page to locate the No Access in the SLP in 7 Days widget.
Note: In the event the widget is not displayed on the Dashboard, feel free to Customize it.
- Finally, view the widget.
- The first column will display the student’s First Name and the second will show the student’s Last Name. The next column will reveal the student’s Email Address and the last column with the Last Login Date.
- Use the scroll bar on the right of the widget to display additional names if needed.