Affiliation users have the ability to remove the association between a mentor and a student. This process describes how to delete the association within the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
Note: If multiple associations need to be removed, refer to the Remove Mentor Associations in Bulk article.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar.
- Then tap the appropriate linked name in the “Name” column.
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of the left navigation menu to select Associate to Mentor within the Actions section.
- At this point, tap the icon within the “View” column for the mentor that needs to be removed.
- As a result, the Association Info pop-up dialog box will appear. Tap the Delete button to remove the mentor from the student account.