Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
Students may forget their password to access the Student Learning Portal (SLP). This process describes how a mentor or affiliation user can reset that password.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar to see you can view.
- Next, click the linked name in the “Student” column.
- At this time, the Main Page will be displayed showing sectioned information pertaining to the student you have selected.
- Then tap the Reset Password button in the Basic Information section.
- As a result, a message will be displayed indicating that the password was reset successfully. The new password will be within the parentheses.
- Next, tap the Sync with LMS button to ensure the student’s password is synchronized with their Learning Management System.
- Finally, the student will be emailed their new password, but you may also provide it to the student if needed.