Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
Mentors and/or affiliation users may have the need to reset their Student Learning Portal (SLP) password. This process describes how these users will change the password if the current password is known. Password requirements are as follows:
- The password must have a minimum of 9 characters
- The password must be no more than 20 characters
- The password requires at least 1 lower case letter
- The password must contain at least 1 uppercase letter
- The password requires at least 1 number
Also, please note that passwords will expire every 180 days.
- First, select the Edit Account option from the left navigation menu.
- Next, scroll down to the Password section.
- Then insert your current password in the Old Password field.
- Subsequently, type your desired password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
- To apply the password change, select the Save button at the bottom of the page.