Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
Mentors and/or affiliation users may need to reset their password for the Student Learning Portal (SLP). This guide outlines the steps required for these users to modify their password, assuming they are aware of their current password. The password must meet the following requirements:
- It must consist of a minimum of 9 characters
- It cannot be longer than 20 characters
- It should contain at least one lowercase letter
- It must have at least one uppercase letter
- It should contain at least one number
Please note that passwords will expire every 180 days.
- First, select the Edit Account option from the left navigation menu.
- Next, scroll down to the Password section.
- Then insert your current password in the Old Password field.
- Subsequently, type your desired password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
- To apply the password change, select the Save button at the bottom of the page.