A Mentor or Affiliation User may need to view or track the number of times a student has accessed their course. This process describes how to locate those records in the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
- First, tap the Student tab in the top menu bar to see the students you can view.
- Next, click the linked name in the “Student” column.
- At this time, the Main Page will be displayed showing sectioned information pertaining to the student you have selected. Then select the Logins option from the left navigation menu to display a calendar highlighting the days the student accessed their course.
- Next, tap the highlighted day of interest in the calendar to display the Hourly Breakdown for that day. The Hourly Breakdown blocks for that day will have highlighted hours within the day. Once selected, the logins within that hour will be displayed in the table to the right.
- Finally, review the login timestamps within the hour.