Intended Audience: Affiliation Users
An affiliation user may need to view and/or edit information about a student such as current or past enrollments, guardian contact information or login history. This process describes how to obtain that information in the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar to view students you can view.
- Next, click the linked name in the “Student” column.
- At this time, the Main Page will be displayed showing sectioned information pertaining to the student you have selected.
- To modify the student account, select the Edit Information option.
- Then tap the Guardian Accounts option on the left to display parent or guardian contact information for this student.
- Continue to the Historic Data section to view student logs and login history.
- Next, view the student activities by selecting the available options in the Enrollments section of the left menu.
- Start by tapping the Current Enrollments option to show the active enrollment details for this student.
- Continue by clicking Gradebook to see information about the student grade and assignments.
- Next, select Student Activity to show the activities engaged in by the student within a selected period.
Note: This option may not be available to all mentors.
- Afterward, tap the Activity Heatmap option to view a calendar of student assignment and activity information. If the highlighted date is selected, the right side of the page will populate the activities completed that day as well as login times and duration.
- Finally, tap the Send Email option if you need to deliver an email to the student.