Student Learning Portal (SLP) pacing guides are currently provided in most Michigan Virtual courses. Follow the steps below to view a pacing guide of which activities should be completed each week to stay on track in your course if a pacing guide is available.
- First, login to the Student Learning Portal.
- Next, locate the course widget on your dashboard.
- Then tap the linked pacing guide in the widget.
- As a result, a new window will open and by default, display the current weeks assignments.
- Freely navigate between any weeks as needed by tapping the linked week number at the top of the guide.
- To print a copy of this pacing guide, click the “Print all weeks” button in the upper right corner.
- If you are a student in a collaborative course, your local teacher may outline different pacing than what is observed in this tool.