Intended Audience: Students
Student Learning Portal (SLP) pacing guides are currently provided in most Michigan Virtual courses. Follow the steps below to view a pacing guide of which activities should be completed each week to stay on track in your course if a pacing guide is available.
- First, login to the Student Learning Portal (SLP), by default the Dashboard will be shown.
- Next, tap Pacing Guide located in the bottom right corner of the course tile as shown below.
Note: AP courses will not have a Pacing Guide option, for these courses refer to the Advanced Placement (AP) Pacing Guides article.
- As a result, a new tab will open to display the current weeks assignments. Each week number will be linked and if selected will display the assignments in a table below.
- To print a copy of this pacing guide, click the “Print all weeks” button in the upper right corner.
- If you are a student in a collaborative course, your local teacher may outline different pacing than what is observed in this tool.