Intended Audience: Students
This article describes how a student will change their Student Learning Portal (SLP) password or reset it if forgotten. Password requirements are as follows:
Also, please note that passwords will expire every 180 days.
Reset Password if Known
- First, visit the Student Learning Portal website at https://slp.michiganvirtual.org/PublicWelcome.aspx..
- Next, type your credentials into the Email and Password fields.
Note: If you do not know your password follow the Change Password if Forgotten process below.
- Then tap Edit Account from the left menu.
- From the Edit Account page, type your existing password into the Old Password field and then type your desired password in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
- Finally, tap the Change Password button to set your new password.
Change Password if Forgotten
- First, visit the Student Learning Portal website at https://slp.michiganvirtual.org/PublicWelcome.aspx.
- Next, tap the "Forgot your Login and/or Password?" link located below the Email and Password fields.
Then, enter the email that is associated with your Student Learning Portal account and tap the Submit button.