The Michigan Virtual student information system (SIS) is now the Student Learning Portal (SLP). The portal acts as a gateway for students to access their courses and for education establishments to manage student data. The process below describes how to login to the system.
- First, open a browser and navigate to the Student Learning Portal.
- Then type your online mail address in the Email field.
- Next, type your password in the Password field.
- Finally, tap the Sign in button to access your Dashboard.
- If you do not remember your Student Learning Portal password, tap the “Forgot your login and/or Password?” link that appears below the Sign in button.
- If you are new to the Student Learning Portal, and you are a parent or guardian, tap the New Parent/Guardian Registration button.
- If you are new to the Student Learning Portal, and you are a school user, tap the New Affiliation User? button.
- If you would like additional information, please tap the Parent/Guardian FAQs or Affiliation User FAQs buttons as it pertains to your role.